Our Chair, Oklahoma’s Governor Kevin Stitt, hosted the three-day event from Sept. 27-29 in Oklahoma City.
After last year’s virtual Annual Meeting, we returned with an in-person conference hosted at the newly built Omni Hotel located in the heart of Oklahoma City’s entertainment district.
The theme, Energy Pioneers in the New Frontier, guided our discussions pertaining to emergent technologies and the exploration of new and refined ways to secure America’s energy future.
- Winter Storm–Lessons Learned
Jackson Walker; and
Energy Policy Network
- Grid Resiliency: OG&E’s Perspective
- Grid Resiliency: The PSO Perspective
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Net-Negative CO2 Baseload Power Initiative
Former Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy at U.S. DOE
- SECARB-USA & CCUS
Jack Pashin, Ph.D.
Professor and Devon Chair at OSU
- Generational Trends in Energy: Connecting with a New Generation
Robert Hefner V
- Enel in the United States & Canada
Enel Green Power North America