Our Chair, South Carolina’s Gov. Henry McMaster, hosted the 3-day event from August 28-30 in Charleston.
The theme that guided our agenda for the meeting was Clean Energy: Fueling Growth & Prosperity in the South. We hope you were able to join us in our discussions of the clean energy transition, electric mobility and innovation, nuclear energy trends, hydrogen market development, decarbonization efforts in the region, workforce readiness and training for the energy industry, infrastructure resiliency and cybersecurity, and much more!
- Ørsted Investments
- Electric Transformation
P3 USA, Inc.
- Southeast Energy Exchange Market (SEEM)
- Overview of Regional Energy Workforce
Dr. Bryan Grady
South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce
- Innovative Workforce Development Strategies
Dr. Sean Alford
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
- National Energy Employment Trends
U.S. Department of Energy
- Nuclear Development Overview
GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- The Role of Safe and Secure Nuclear Power in Energy Resiliency
Commissioner David Wright
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- South Carolina Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity
South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Electric Power Grid Resilience
G. Kumar Venayagamoorthy, Ph.D., FIEEE