The Southern States Energy Board operates and oversees a wide variety of energy and environment programs. Areas from water use to carbon sequestration, biomass to nuclear waste transportation, legislative and regulatory action to energy independence and security, just to name a few, all fall under the purview of SSEB. Click the links below to learn more about our leadership, activities and research in these areas.
- Clean Coal Energy Policies and Technologies
- Carbon Management (SECARB)
- Southeast Regional CO2 Sequestration Training Program (SECARB-Ed)
- CO2 Utilization and Storage Acceleration (CO2 USA)
- Southeast Offshore Storage Resource Assessment (SOSRA)
- Radioactive Materials: Emergency Response and Transportation Planning
- Energy and Environmental Legislative Monitoring